Skip to main content, skip to search, or skip to the top of the page.

Federal Tax Resource Page

This page is meant to provide publically available forms, instructions and links that may be necessary to resolve a federal tax problem.  These resources are arranged by the types of problems the Tax Clinic handles.  This is not meant to be an exhaustive list of resources.  Use of these documents or links does not constitute legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship with the Tax Clinic. 

Amending Tax Returns

Audit (Examination) & Appeals Representation

Collections (IRS)

Collection Due Process Hearing

Communicating with the IRS

Divorce and Child Exemption/Credit Issues

Estmated Tax Payments

Federal Tax Research

Identity theft resolution

Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) applications

Injured spouse relief

Innocent spouse relief

Installment agreements

Levies on Social Security, disability, or wages that would cause a hardship

  • Request for IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance (IRS Form 911)

Missing Tax Documents - You can request missing income tax documents and records from the IRS, including:

    • Tax Return Transcript
    • Tax Account Transcript
    • Record of Account Transcript
    • Wage and Income Transcript
    • Verification of Non-filing Letter

  • IRS Transcripts (IRS website)
  • Request for transcript of federal tax return (Form 4506-T)

Offers in Compromise (OIC)

Responding to IRS notices

Skip to main content, skip to search, or skip to the top of the page.